Thursday, July 3, 2008

588 months

Today I turned 588 months young. I might not be as cute as my nieces and nephews, but I have twelve more months of youth before hitting the big 600 (months that is). Although I might not look happy in this picture, I had a very happy birthday. I spent it in  Arizona with Dale, Melanie, Dane, Joey, Cambi, Mikey and Hazel. We went swimming at the Country Club, played all day with the grandkids, ate ribs at Joe's Farm and Grill, custard at Nelson (which by the way is as good as Pinkberry, just a little higher in calories) and played games late into the night. It couldn't of been a better day! My kids got me a camera and blue tooth for my phone (hopefully I will figure out how to use them both). I was trying to take some pictures of the kids tonight and couldn't find the on and off switch, Dane then pointed out to me that I had my camera upside down. I guess I'm just a little slow! I would like to thank everybody for their birthday wishes. I feel very blessed to have so many people that love me. 

4 comments:

Beth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love the picture! It took me a while to get it! I love the it!!! Who came up with idea?

Ruth said...

Please continue this!!!!!TOO FUNNY!

Crystal said...

Hahah thats funny

David and Jennie Lamb said...

I for one think you are the cutest 588 month old I know!